Olga Zatorsky Hirshhorn (April 26, 1920 – October 3, 2015) was an American collector of 19th and 20th century art and supporter of art museums. Olga Zatorsky was born in Greenwich, Connecticut to immigrant parents from Ukraine. She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1939 and married her English teacher, John Cunningham. They had three sons.  In 1964, she divorced Cunningham and married Joseph H. Hirshhorn, who died in 1981. She owned houses in Martha's Vineyard and Naples, Florida, where she died at her home in Naples, aged 95.   See Olga.

For more than 40 years, Olga Hirshhorn was a supporter of the arts in Southwest Florida; she was a generous contributor to The Baker Museum and was integral in the early stages of the Naples Art Association. Olga Hirshhorn also served on the Artis—Naples museum board committee. The Olga Hirshhorn Collection attests to the museum’s continual expansion of its permanent collection, with significant works of high caliber and diversity.

A Washington DC resident for many years, she was the fourth wife of Joseph Hirshhorn, the businessman, financier and mining tycoon who donated his painting and sculpture collection to establish the museum that bears his name on the Mall in Washington DC.

Her first purchase was a painting by Josef Albers. Over time she collected works by Willem de Kooning, Henry Moore and Man Ray as well as works from Asia and Africa. In 1995 she donated over 600 works to the Corcoran Gallery of Art in Washington, DC., estimated at the time to be worth about 10 million dollars, which surprised the art world since it had been expected that her art would go to the Hirshhorn Museum. She served on the boards of the Hirshhorn Museum as well as the Corcoran Gallery.