Harvest Moon
South Hiram, Maine
September 17 - 19, 2010

Outstanding achievements inspire outstanding award scrolls!

 Provincial Archery Championships, Malagentia's Best Hunter Tournament, King's & Queen's Rattan Championships, fencing, Malagentia's first ever equestrian event, and a court presided by TRHs Gryffith and Aikaterine; this year's Harvest Moon event held way too much for anyone to see it all.  We enjoyed a sprawling new site, excellent company, and brilliant weather.  
And did I mention the scrolls?!  

Max & Mickel 

Click on the thumbnail pictures to view larger images.

Crossbow TreeTarget Adjustment Crew*Recap*Archery is 95% Psychology.*The other 5% leaves holes.*Stripes!
Alexandre, Max, Roland*Active LineRoland, NevellHow much wood?*Championship semi-finals*Max wins the finals*
Running Boar*Ran Boar*Max & Mickel**Gallery***"Best at hunting deer, badger, boar, and ferret. . ." **Lady Elgiva
Camp*Max invites a cut arm**To the Dishes!**Evening feastTo Absent Friends**Lady Mickel
A man of many hats**Krazny claims another victim!'Morning, Hubert.Varying degrees of commitment.Mickel & MaxCharles

Home - Recent events - Sea kayaking and canoing - The DisSonatas - Crafts

Fencing in Southern Maine - Our SCA personae - Auction offerings

Contact us

Photographs and other content are copyright 2010 by John Wilson unless otherwise credited.

*  Photograph by Lady Mickel von Salm.

**  Photograph by Lady Camille des Jardins.

***  Photograph by Nevill.

Last updated 9/22/10.

This web site was created and is maintained by John and Lee Wilson. Removeth not the back panel; there are no user serviceable bits therein.